[SpaceProgram] DARPA-RA-11-70 100YSS Notification

Huei Ming Tan tanhueiming at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:47:26 CET 2012

Some ideas on early asteroid targets and how to go beyond on the quick and
dirty.
Scientific American - The Future of Deep-Space Exploration
http://www.scientificamerican.com/report.cfm?id=mars-manned-exploration

Scientific American - This Way to Mars: How Technologies Borrowed from
Robotic Missions Could Deliver Astronauts to Deep Space
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=this-way-to-mars&print=true

New Scientist - Hundreds of tiny moons may be orbiting Earth
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21328464.600-hundreds-of-tiny-moons-may-be-orbiting-earth.html

And yep, I've also read Kurzweil's books.

Warmest regards,
Huei Ming