[SpaceProgram] DARPA-RA-11-70 100YSS Notification

Alex alexcg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:31:58 CET 2012

I'm really digging your sequence of events. I'm an advocate for including habitats in our goals since its something that people can relate to, and means we can thus get a larger proportion of mankind involved. That's vital for a project like this.

Your list also makes it pretty straightforward to put in place an overarching goal for the vision (say, a habitat around another star?) and milestones along the way, from which we can better develop the tech tree needed.