[foodhackingbase] update on logo and cultures.

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Mon Feb 24 12:47:53 CET 2014

Hi,

if you come across nice Kombucha flavoring methods, please share!

I'm currently adding 500ml Roiboos tea and 50g sugar (which seems like a
lot) to about 1.5l Kombucha that is 7 days old. The taste is not too
bad, IMHO.

The secondary fermentation is working, but I wonder if it can be
improved. The result after 3 or so days is slightly fizzy, but there is
a significant "blob" in the bottle. Can this be prevented at all?

What are other people doing for secondary fermentation?

Best regards,

Alexander

---
PGP Key: 0xC55A356B | https://dietrich.cx/pgp