[foodhackingbase] update on logo and cultures.

Daan J. Uttien SawuGo djuttien at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 12:33:05 CET 2014

Haai,

the logo is (almost) finished.. just need to spend some time on the "bacterias" in the background.. so it will be there at the end of this week...

kefir - is doing fine, I am eating the yoghurt everyday now...
and while the initial batches were a bit "yeasty" fermenting (tasting "spoiled") it now is smooth and soft and tasty..

-is there a way to multiply my one kefir grain fast(er)? it is now "walnut" size, and I can divide it, but then again.. I don't want to :0)

-kombucha is growing steady, almost at the stage where I can throw away the "original" cellulosematric material,. it has formed nicely..

I still have to figure out how to make a nice tasting drink from it.. :-)

cheers from da lowlands,
Daan