[foodhackingbase] recipes, wiki structure and other + water kefir and ginger beer plant

Gregory Mueller gmon01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 23:28:41 CET 2014

Yep it's Discourse. I've been hacking on it for a few months now. It is far
from ready for production. People that implement it are essentially on the
Discourse pseudo dev team, having to fix bugs and create/manage a stable
production environment.

Here are 2 examples of it functional. From what I've heard both of these
teams have the Discourse guys baby-sitting their processes for them. They
probably only do this for high profile startups like these 2:

http://discourse.soylent.me/
https://community.spark.io/