[foodhackingbase] update on logo and cultures.

algoldor at foodhackingbase.org algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Feb 24 13:17:54 CET 2014

Hi to all,
Here is link to few recipes which we did at Three Stone Hearth kitchen
and at Tastebridge in California

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Kombucha_Brewing_Manual

Just quickly, I would recommend you Daan not to remove old kombucha
SCOBY, let it in the brew, it will be eaten by the microbes sooner or
later. It is my believe or experience that it should help increase the
diversity of the microbes in the brew.

Concerning kefir, if you split the grain it should grow faster - bigger
grain you get, slower it grows.

Talk to you all soon, it is time to start my new ginger beer plant and
water kefir cultures :-)

Sincerely,

FAA