[foodhacking] start up budget reached plus bit of summary

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 03:22:37 CEST 2013

I will respond later on in detail. Just few very quick points.

1) most of the cash based on the crowd sourcing campaign are generally received at the beginning within first few days (based on my direct donation experience)

2) if you keep an eye on the Milliways crowd sourcing project for the trailer which Christian posted previously

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/build-a-milliways-food-trailer

they got most of the current donations at the beginning of the campaign the number went up just few hundreds in the last week or ten days. I do not see them promoting too much but still I'm worried, the are around for ten years or so, we should keep a notice on this one

3) cold room is  kind of expensive but really cool project and I think that it would be good promotional point getting people donate for it even if they do not know fhb or do not care too much. Also I wold like to remind my personal greed ambitions. If I brew in advance from my personal budget lets say 200 l of drinks = 400 x 0.5 l bottles and offer it for the 2eu donation as is usual on conferences for club mate and lets say split 30-50% profit with fhb, than I can get at least part of my flight ticket and entrance ticket covered (will be close to 1000 eu total) and we also get money in a cool way to our budget. Importantly we will have what to drink during the event (without having to buy it around). This would be first time when I could brew decent amount of drinks for an event which as a professional brewer I would love to. In the future it could be a solid part of both fhb and my budget for events like this.

4) people on the camps/events are generally very nice and respectful with one exception only - full crates or bottles of cooled club mate, that makes me bit worried concerning the shared style of the cold room which I really agree with Christian being very nice approach.

OK 3D sketch and costing,

bye bye

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck