[foodhacking] first part of costing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 03:05:57 CEST 2013

I hope to make "rest" of the proposal for the kitchen and washing area today, reflecting the opinions in the emails as much as my Sketch Up skills allow. Will upload it later on today with costing ...

Still not sure about the stove. The last time we got completely .... because we had to do the "official commissioning" of  the stove which we got due to the need to use another type of gas. In other words I was running every day around the camp ground for hour or two just getting us  the stoves for the day, very "suboptimal way" which I do not want to experience again ...
So stove with oven would be amazing but we need to make sure that the gas would be right, I'm now expert on that so we need help/advice.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker