[foodhacking] first part of costing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 13:15:12 CEST 2013

Hi  to all,
So first item on the costing list, uploaded to the bottom of the temporary section on our wiki.

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Temporary

Here is a 2D picture of now
proposed kitchen cooking preparation desk, where do you want to have the stove? In the middle or on side?

Now the costing, in short around €40-50 so actually quite nice surprise, for details see below:

244x122 cm chip board = €20-25 (we cut it in half)

4.4x4.4 cm wooden column, 6 m needed (€1 per meter) = €6-8

screws, steel brackets, not sure = €15?

TOTAL for kitchen prep-stove area = €40-50

I think that it is not bad. If we use quite water resistant material for the top working desk we have to add lets say €15 so we end up around €55-65, still doable I would say. Could you comment if the design looks reasonable?

I'm dead tired, bed time, more will be done tomorrow.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker