[foodhacking] first part of costing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 06:13:22 CEST 2013

Quick one. The model looks fine (thanks for the search work) with me not sure how sturdy it is. The double gas rings which I ask about (without oven option) should be around 70 eu new and starting from 20 eu used (Holland), big gas ring (for potluck and brewing) should be starting from 20- 30 eu used. I got few "key dutch words" to use for search engines, will share them later on.

For costing, we need at least two double gas rings, I do not think we manage to get one for less than 20 eu and we have to have them, so they are actually priority - not heat = not cooking and electricity stoves are many times too slow and induction may turn tricky because of the pots/pans which you can/can't use (and it is many times expensive). It would be nice to have at least one electricity double plate stove as a "back up", they should be starting around 25-30 eu new.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker