[hackerspaces] Invitation (was Fwd: Re: Black Highlighter + Important PS)

idnc_sk idnc_sk at vpslab.org
Tue Jul 11 22:26:02 CEST 2017

One think I forgot to copy-paste

> You are just shitting all over that.  You've provided no better
> alternative.  That's not constructive.  It's just flame bait man.
/I can't, If I could, I would not be here. Its saddens me, but I can't
really//
//offer a solution. I can only pinpoint a few basic tricks the power is
using, //
//some of the mistakes people are doing. Other than that, I'm stuck! and //
//frustrated that people who actually could make a difference are
getting manipulated//
//by individuals like Cecilia.//
/

/