[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

Tim Krabec tkrabec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:15:23 CEST 2014

Why is there such a big discussion about this.  Talk to your local members,
figure out what is right for YOUR space, then put in some rules, look at
them in few months to a year and see if it still makes sense.  Then be
polite to visitors who may not know your policy.  If your visiting a space,
ask what their rules are.

Tim Krabec
tkrabec.com
Bio <http://timkrabec.brandyourself.com/>