[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Kevin Mitnick kevin.mitnick at outlook.com
Tue Jan 28 05:40:19 CET 2014

I am not an experienced physicist so please forgive me for not knowing that "lasing" refers to inducing a charged state in a crystal or gas in an oscillating or pulsed voltage. I am surely showing ignorance because I was unable to pull the details about what it actually meant out of my head. Forgive me for not having a background in physics research here!

It still doesn't describe food hacking.

Kevin Mitnick
(May or may not be the Kevin you think I am)