[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Jamie Schwettmann jamie.schwettmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 05:23:41 CET 2014

Kevin, your ignorance is showing.  "Crystal formation" != "lasing".
 "Lasing" means inducing a quantum state change in a crystal or gas using
an oscillating or pulsed voltage, such that the electrons drop state in
unison, releasing polarized photon bursts in a narrow frequency range.
 Like I said, you aren't going to have an easy time explaining how any of
these things work (or not) without technical detail, let alone actually
creating them without novel approaches.

Hacking often means exploiting the less-obvious features of a system to get
an interesting result.  I propose a string of fluorescent pickles lighting
every hackerspace. =P

---
jamie.schwettmann at gmail.com
http://complexbits.com