[hackerspaces] Hackers, feminism, and bullying

Kevin Mitnick kevin.mitnick at outlook.com
Sat Jan 19 01:32:45 CET 2013

Al,
How do you know that I am not female? Or not of a minority?
Requesting civility and being coherent does not mean that I am trying to suggest that you do not speak at all. On the contrary, it's better to discuss the whole matter rather than focus on certain lines and cry afoul when the overall message hasn't been altered.
If you were standing in my way, should I then tell you to "get out of the way" or be polite and say "excuse me"? Let's have a discussion, not a short series of words from a website.
Kevin Mitnick(May or may not be the Kevin you think I am)