[hackerspaces] Is this a hackerspace?

William Reyor opticfiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:03:48 CET 2013

Ok so lets get this right.

For-profit  spaces that are not member run - OK
Non-profit member run spaces - OK
Non-profit spaces that have paid classes - OK
For profit spaces that have paid classes - Not OK

What about spaces that rely on local government for support would they be allowed?

I think trying to judge and measure each entity is an exercise in futility. Why not allow what is ?

- William Reyor