[hackerspaces] [Noisebridge-discuss] Sister city hackerspaces

Kristoff Bonne kristoff at skypro.be
Wed Aug 29 23:56:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

As I see this, the idea of the spacephone (or "spacenphonzle" as it has
been renamed to), is to be a SERVICE. A service to allow people talk /
videotalk to eachother.
If I see it correctly, ChaosVPN and Agora are NETWORKS.

You could implement a voip-network on top of chaosvpn, but you don't
need to. If you want to reach all spaces, I think it makes more sence to
design a service that can run over any kind of network infrastructure.

Chéééério!
Kr. Bonne.