[hackerspaces] [Noisebridge-discuss] Sister city hackerspaces

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:45:19 CEST 2012

How about using the already existing ChaosVPN and Agora Link for this?

http://wiki.hamburg.ccc.de/ChaosVPN

If you don't know what either of these are I'll quote a syn2cat post;

"Both ChaosVPN and Agora Link regroup various hackerspaces under a common
private network link together. ChaosVPN mainly regroups European
hackerspaces, whereas Agora Link regroups American hackerspaces.

Both groups represent a common intranet platform developed by and for
hackerspaces. It more precisely is a software based mesh vpn service that
connects hackerspaces around the world on a common LAN to help facilitate
projects and collaboration."