[hackerspaces] [Noisebridge-discuss] Sister city hackerspaces

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:02:43 CEST 2012

Please add HeatSync Labs: Currently Skyped with Hacker Dojo to the doc
(can't edit it)

Also Alpha's matrix uses Ustream and most spaces never go live from what
I've seen. I made a matrix of always-on cams to supplement:
http://live.heatsynclabs.org/matrix

Inter-space telepresence is my personal goal. Skype on Windows or Linux
seems to work best. My next project is to build an intercom box so that you
"push to talk" only since members' main objection concerns audio capture.
Also if both spaces use it, then you never have to mute.

I'm all for assisting a SIP or similar project. HSL is currently on dn42
VPN, we could join other vpns too.