[hackerspaces] PROJECT: HackerHostel.com

Agent 5 ag3nt5 at dc401.org
Fri Sep 2 19:43:04 CEST 2011

Robin,
These are great structural examples, thank you. I'm glad to see they're
being successfully driven. There's quite a lot of useful data here. I
especially like http://crabgrass.riseuplabs.org/

  What were the biggest challenges you had while running or starting a
"shared-hospitality" house? Did you achieve a balance of security for both
parties?

-Dave Johnson