[hackerspaces] Thread to move: Hacking the Spaces

Matt Joyce mdjoyce at gmail.com
Thu May 14 02:34:59 CEST 2009

Well we have a discussion list.  But we also need a childish bullshit list
to file some of the recent emails into.  Many of us don't really want to
continue to have this crap show up in our inboxes.

I recommended we simply moderate the channel.  But some folks feel that this
aforementioned childish bullshit is somehow a benefit and should be allowed
a place to reside.

=D