[sudoroom] Paramount and Ghostbusters

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:58:56 CEST 2012

Hey all!

I just got off the phone with a rep from Paramount. Basically, they don't
do group tickets for movies, and they don't allow reserving seats. HOWEVER,
the lady said it would be ok if we got there a little early and worked
something out with whoever was running the box office to have a row set
aside, provided there was someone there making sure sudo room people know
where to go, and once we're all in, nobody is excluded from a seat if they
don't have space. Also, there are 14 seats in a row, so if people want to
get presales, it would be good to have a definite number to work with.

Pretty basic stuff all around. She did also mention that for something like
Ghostbusters they might have a line as early as 6 (doors open at 7) to get
in, so if someone wants to come with me a little before 6 to make sure
things are worked out, I would appreciate it. I figure worst case scenario,
we get a row full of friends, and then maybe some new people who might want
to join. This sounds like it could be lots of fun!

Cheers,
aestetix

PS: she mentioned someone had already contacted her about a marshmallow man
and group rates. :p