[sudoroom] Paramount and Ghostbusters

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Thu Jul 26 03:28:11 CEST 2012

i admit that it was me, aestetix. I guess we talked to the same person. I still think we can plan to do something spontaneous, like announce an after party at 2135 Broadway during the credits, or something like that.

the other several bits of information I got were that when the box office opens at 6 that night, it's cash only. the tickets are available at the box office for $5 by credit too, and online for a little more than that ($3 ticket, $2 processing fee, and some other kind of fee maintenance fee).

I also found out that capacity at the Paramount is about 3,000 people (http://www.paramounttheatre.com/specs.html), so we should be fine.

for those enthusiastic about the ghostbusters theme, maybe we can meet tomorrow night at the Jack London Square waterfront. They're having one of their outdoor summer movie nights tomorrow - and it's free! They're showing Ghostbusters. (http://www.jacklondonsquare.com/eventDetail.php?Waterfront-Flicks---Ghostbusters-220)
I kid you not.

sent from +1(415) 728-5800