[sudoroom] Draft decision model: let's figure it out!

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:04:54 CEST 2012

So from my understanding, the "council" is there to provide a sense of
responsibility and a "buck stopping" function? Same reason for the
executive branch in many democracies?

It strikes me that the council wields a form of absolute control over the
formalized decisionmaking process. If the council does not bring a proposal
forward, it is not voted or consensed on. The council has absolute veto
power in effect. Is this something we want? Or am I misunderstanding
something?

-jehan