[sudoroom] Draft decision model: let's figure it out!

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 05:49:57 CEST 2012

Hey friends,

This is all super exciting!  I am sorry I had to miss last meeting, it
sounds like some awesome stuff happened.  I have spent some time reading
notes and checking out what is on the wiki, and I have taken the liberty
of making some edits.  Just trying to put some info together and tease
out some next steps, but I am open to feedback rejection etc on my changes.

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/Governance_Structure

I'm going to keep playing around for a little bit.  I am grateful to the
group for the opportunity to facilitate the meeting last time.  It's
interesting how different it is with every group.  I am still learning a
lot about how to do this kind of thing and it is great to be able to
practice.  Overall I felt like the style of facilitation I am used to
was too formal for the Sudoroom and am curious to see what evolves for
this group.

Also the event I was working on First Friday has been postponed so I am
hoping to participate that evening!

<3
R.