[sudoroom] Draft decision model: let's figure it out!

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:17:46 CEST 2012

In my understanding, we have not yet defined how the council is formed??
 Maybe this is like a jury or something in the sense that it's an ad hoc
working group, pulled from the general body of participants, as a way of
keeping the whole group from having to spend its time doing every single
step of the proposal writing process.  Although if someone has an issue,
or wants to bring a proposal, there should be a way in our process for
them to be the ones creating the forward motion.

R.