[foodhackingbase] 31c3 slowly coming, what do we do about it

Cooking Roffa cookingroffa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:39:05 CET 2014

Hi all,

I've been a member of this list since before OHM2013 but haven't been an
active participant until now. I will be joining you at the Food Hacking
Base this december on CCC, really looking forward to it!
Some of you may know me from the OHM2013 orga.

I love food experiments and have been trying my hand on fermenting for more
than a year now with some nice results. Concerning the Food Hacking Base I
don't know what to expect just yet, so I offer to help out wherever it is
needed.

I read something about making breakfast-food? I have a long grill, like the
one in the picture that I can bring, great for making pancakes. However I
will be traveling to Hamburg by train so if someone (Daan or Marcel?) could
bring it by car that would be nice. I think milkkefir would make a nice
breakfast also?

Really looking forward to seeing/meeting you all!

Lotte

[image: Inline afbeelding 1]