[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 10/11/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Nov 10 13:37:30 CET 2014

Hi to all,
the preparations for 31c3 are going on please check the 31c3 congress
wiki here (and sign in as user for assembly please if you did not do so
yet)

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

I've added a workshop section today based on the same template as the
last year (checked with the orga first and got the go)

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/AssemblyInfo:Food_Hacking_Base/Workshops

Please note that we should sign our workshops by the official form as
"Self Organized Sessions" so they are added in to the official 31c3
system which I think would be very handy. The form is not activated yet
thou. I wonder before I forget if we have any ideas about how to
"automotize" the signing for the workshops setting up lets say 15 people
max per hands on workshop. Any ideas Ingo, mwfc, others?

I would highly recommend to make a copy of all what we post to 31c3
congress wiki on our own fhb media wiki

https://foodhackingbase.org/

and I wonder what would be a nice easy way to do so, Wiki people please?

Before I forget, this info for accommodation was on the official 31c3
blog

http://events.ccc.de/2014/10/14/31c3-special-terms-at-generator-hostel/

six people dorm, 17 eu per person, if we got one whole room for us it
may be interesting.

Will talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com