[foodhackingbase] 31c3 Food Hacking Assembly created, join please!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Nov 1 11:43:28 CET 2014

Hi to all,
somehow I have missed the official opening time for the 31c3 wiki, shame
on me!

Anyway we are registered Food Hacking Base (fhb) as an assembly now all
on time

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

I would like to ask you to give me few days to put a bit of structure
before you, the forces of chaos take over. When that comes you will I
hope promtly create your 31c3 user account (ask me questions if any
difficulties arrise)

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Special:SemanticSignup

and in the field for "Assemblies" you add Food Hacking Base (relay on
auto completion) so you will be recognized as participant - that helps
us to secure sufficient place (quite a competition this year) for our
assembly given to us by the 31c3 orga. More you contribute to the wiki
better, in the worst case we will have a bit of "edit" wars, havent been
through that for ages :-)

Talk to you soon and I hope within the next week we can lay a good
foundations for the wiki which will help us with the crowdsourcing
campaign later on.
Sincerely,

FAA

PS From my point of view you do not have to be coming to the 31c3 to be
a member of the fhb assembly as far as you want to contribute to our
efford in general. Once the congress is on we would love!!! to have some
people who are actually not there and who can help us to keep us
posting, blogging and tweeting as much as possible! For the ones who
were not with us at the congress or camp, we go 16-20 hours each day non
stop action so more help = better.

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com