[foodhackingbase] 31c3 slowly coming, what do we do about it

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Nov 11 10:56:08 CET 2014

Welcome! :-)
Grill sounds great, however we have to avoid any open fire, last year
I've been nearly "skinned" by the orga (or rather the Hamburg building
staff) when they have found some propane gas bottles around our assembly

If you have any extra milk kefir grains, water kefir grains or any other
cultures to spare please bring them for the "fermentation cultures
exchange" so we  can share them like at previous events

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Projects:Brewing

(info above is not complete)

I'm interested in your orga experience from your previous projects, bit
of extra structure will be handy for us I think as you will agree after
31c3 :-)

Well that would be all for now, glad you are on the board, Dutch team +1
seems to me :-)

Sincerely,

FAA