[hackerspaces-theory] ping

Dr. Glass DPM glass.dpm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 00:54:51 CET 2012

Our intention with pursuing this was for establishing credibility for the Hacker/maker movement, with the traditional academic world, no?  I don't feel that the traditional academic arena's are 100% flawed beyond hope.

Good scientific exploration and application is already being done everyday by x-spaces around the world.  Why not organize a publication effort for a standalone science journal?

Nicholas Giovinco
Dr. Glass DPM - Video Podcast
www.youtube.com/DrGlassDPM
www.drglass.org