[sudoroom] [!!!] Sudo Move && Sudo Sign Lease?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:54:29 CET 2012

hi everyone,

i would like to very much echo matt below - it would be really great if you
can come out right at 7 this wednesday to discuss budgets for next month -
we're making a big decision about moving into a space where we can really
get work done, but this discussion also involves taking on a significantly
larger amount of money to be owed on a monthly basis. so if you would like
to be a part of the decision regarding a SPACE and FUTURE COSTS, please
come on wednesday.

marina