[sudoroom] Private desk discussion, Straw Poll

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Oct 29 18:29:52 CET 2012

My impression is that the private spaces would be just desks inside sudoroom with storage on/below them, nothing fancy, and would not be allowed to impose any restrictions on the other activities of sudoroom.  Just to add to the discussion, the benefit (to me) of renting private space would be shared use of common equipment and more breathing room/light than possible if going it alone, and I would have no problem with people using tools off my desk as long as they do so properly and return tools when done.  I personally wouldn't work in the closet, and the fishbowl has a prohibitive rent per square foot for an individual with no need for storefront visibility.

I have copied names from the equipment spreadsheet to the proposal spreadsheet so we can start an informal straw poll on support for various space proposals.

Cheers,
Hol