[sudoroom] include private workspace in sudoroom?

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:40:41 CET 2012

Two quick notes:

(a) You're right about the classroom space, it was only a personal sticking
point, trying to work it out for Workshop Weekend asap.
(b) Eddan is planning to continue leasing the spaces downstairs even if we
let them go. Further, he would be open to making them available for private
usage, which may suffice for everyone mentioned in Hol's proposal. 575 for
3 private spaces, maybe 1 in orange closet, 2 in fishbowl a.k.a. box
office? Thus Sudo Room would lower costs by renting less space, but the
private spaces would be accounted for, albeit on the 1st floor. Needs to be
considered of course by those interesting in private space.

// Matt