[sudoroom] Proposal to rent biohack room and fishbowl

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Fri Oct 26 22:21:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would love to see a room for recording and mixing. If it doesn't
work with the space that understandable, but I don't think full sound
isolation is necessary. For mixing all that would be required would be
a small room with a door that would be isolated in some way from other
people who want quiet. For recording, I think it would be fair to
limit that to vocals only, which, even in the most ideal situations,
would just need a closet sized space with good isolation, but really
that's not even totally necessary, just ideal.

Thanks,
Andrew

-------
Andrew Lowe