[sudoroom] Fwd: FW: Bldg.

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:36:52 CEST 2012

Speaking of buildings... I was talking with one of the people working with
Jon Sarriugarte (the Snail
Car<http://formandreform.com/wordpress/?page_id=388>guy), and he
mentioned there is still a space for rent in the old
Kraftworks Building that Jon co-owns. Jon is a great guy , and there's lots
of really cool arts and crafts going on in that building, including lots of
blacksmithing by Jon and others. I think this would be a great creative
environment for sudoroom.

The guy I talked to thought a space in the corner tower was available.
Here's some pictures to ogle, but don't expect the exact same spaces to be
available, since this page is from 2010:

http://formandreform.com/wordpress/?cat=587

Worth checking out!

Patrik