[sudoroom] Fwd: FW: Bldg.

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:44:53 CEST 2012

Here's a nice article on Jon, Burning Man, and the future of Oakland:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/10/jon-sarriugarte-oakland-burning-man_n_1196985.html

The Kraftworks building is described as "a collaborative shop that houses
more than 20 industrial craftsmen and performance artists"...

Patrik