[sudoroom] Fwd: FW: Bldg.

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:51:02 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Subject: FW: Bldg.
To: Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com>

Hi Praveen,

It turns out that this building is, indeed, in downtown Oakland, next to
the old Sears building on Telegraph which I think is at 26th Street.

It might be way worthwhile to go check out the space.  Worth pinging folks
at SudoRoom again?  Or LoLspace (or combined space for both)?

Best,
Mitch.

> From: maltman23 at hotmail.com
> To: benative at sbcglobal.net
> Subject: RE: Bldg.
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:32:49 -0700
>
> Oh, so, near 26th Street and Telegraph? So, it's sort of near 980 (you
originally wrote 880). I'll poke people again.

> Thanks,
> Mitch.

> > Subject: Re: Bldg.
> > To: maltman23 at hotmail.com
> > From: benative at sbcglobal.net
> > Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 05:23:24 +0000
> >
> > We are blocks away from 19th st and or MacArthur..........thanks for
you help.....Marc

People I have spoken to, so far, are all wanting a space nearby to BART.
I'll keep letting folks know...

> > Mitch.

> > > Subject: Re: Bldg.
> > > To: maltman23 at hotmail.com
> > > From: benative at sbcglobal.net
> > > Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:35:24 +0000
> > >
> > > Mitch,
> > > I sent you an earlier email it is just of 27th. St. Exit of 880.
> > > To the right of the Sears Bldg. On 26th St. Of off West. Just minutes
to Whole Foods.
> > > In my opinion:
> > > the building lays out well for what you are doing. Collective common
area, with the opportunity for privacy, as well as administration. As I
suggested you should see it.