[sudoroom] [!] Lease Dissent -- Please Voice Final Concern

Daniel Finlay somniac at me.com
Thu Nov 8 21:51:09 CET 2012

Let me get this straight:  This vote was 16-1, but we don't know if that one dissenting vote was a "blocking", or strongly feeling vote, right?  That's the problem?

loom.io has a voting engine that allows for votes on a scale from 1-5, like in a consensus style, so we could know if that one person had SERIOUS reservations, or just liked the street-facing box office.

Just so in the future we don't continue debating when it's almost a unanimous decision.

-Dan Finlay