[sudoroom] [!] Lease Dissent -- Please Voice Final Concern

Evan Martin teleomorph at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:34:54 CET 2012

I suggest that anyone arguing to that we all pay for the box office (or
closet) as well as the upstairs needs to write up a list of pros or
psuedo-cost-benefit analysis as to why that would be a logical investment
at this juncture in Sudoroom's development.

I, personally, can not think of a single reason that would be worth
$50/month ($600/year) let alone hundreds per month to keep that leasing
that room as opposed to investing in myriad other important areas.
Obviously, a window with street traffic can be extremely valuable, but that
is not what the box office is.

-Evan.