[sudoroom] [!] Lease Dissent -- Please Voice Final Concern

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:27:53 CET 2012

That's correct Dan, we need to be able to address concerns to move forward.
It seems to me we've provided ample opportunity and for all we know the one
dissenting vote was not serious or was a mistake.

Expect to see a copy of the lease this evening.

Also, next time we should use something like http://loom.io or some other
solution--thanks for the recommendation.

// Matt