[sudoroom] Neighborland

Eddie A Tejeda eddie.tejeda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:07:38 CEST 2012

Hello Sudoers!

Neighborland just launched in Oakland! Here is the overview:

On Neighborland you can share your ideas and insights for your city,
> support your neighbors’ ideas, and connect with people who share your
> interests. Our community identifies achievable goals and we discuss how to
> accomplish them. We also use simple tactics like stickers, spray chalk, and
> physical signage to bring people together and spark conversations in public
> space. We are providing residents, neighborhood organizations, economic
> development groups, and municipalities with a powerfully simple platform to
> connect and make good things happen. A healthy neighborhood is a connected
> neighborhood.

Here is a link: https://neighborland.com/cities/oak

The founder is an amazing artist from New Orleans called Candy Chang (
http://candychang.com/). You can see more of her projects at
http://civiccenter.cc/

--
Eddie A Tejeda