[sudoroom] Meeting Tomorrow

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:03:41 CEST 2012

Hi all!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, is Sudo Room's weekly planning meeting.  Last week
we agreed that this week would focus on developing a rough draft of our
consensus model, and I offered to facilitate the meeting.

I think it is really important for egalitarian access (ie people without
smart phones) that our meeting place and time be decided 24 hours in
advance of the meeting.  Right now the wiki says that we still meet at
Tech Liminal but I kind of suspect that we will be meeting at our new space?

Does anyone know where we can meet, and have directions they could post
to find it?  I still haven't been to the new space. Did we get an
elevator key yet?

It seems that socializing with each other (which builds community!) is
an important part of the meeting for many people, but I know that some
people also like to have a schedule... So I am going to suggest the
following schedule for tomorrow:

-group begins congregating whenever someone is there to let us in to
???? space - 6:45

-socializing/informal meeting planning (chance to suggest discussion
items for the agenda, or comment on agenda) 7-7:30

-old & new business 7:30-8pm

(break?)

-consensus model development session 8-9:30pm

let me know what y'all think, and let's pick a meeting location
please!!! I have an accessible space that is a few blocks from Macarthur
BART if we need a backup, but we don't really have enough chairs. BYO
cushion?

<3
R.