[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway, Oakland, CA

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:55:22 CEST 2012

We can post locations we find here: http://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/

We need at least address, phone, details from each property.

You can use the web form on the site, send an email to info at sudoroom.org,
or simply tweet @sudroom or #sudoroom.

I'm going to send a text to my twitter account to tweet @sudoroom, which
we'll be able to pull into crowd map later.

You can also attach pictures and video. We can export everything as a CSV
later.

// Matt