[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway (Folks Meeting at 5PM tonight at Awaken Cafe)

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Sat Jun 2 21:57:34 CEST 2012

Marina + Eddan, very eloquently put arguments for moving into this space.
You have me sold :) I absolutely love Eddan's suggestion to put a Call to
Action/Support across the window of the box office room, and into the idea
of spreading amoeba-like throughout the building...

I am also interested in riffing off this idea for neighborhood book-lending
libraries, small mailboxes outside of our places where people can borrow
books - a la the Little Free Libraries </> project - and perhaps a little
USB port for e-book sharings also. My housemates and I discussed doing this
on Adeline last night, and methinks it would be a great way to instantly
offer a community education service and perhaps trigger a community-wide
initiative.

I'll try to shoot down to Awaken by 5, but it may be tricksy to stay on
schedule today as we are having a yurt/garden going-away party this
afternoon and I am already two mimosas into the day. Expect me, regardless!

Perhaps slightly tipsy...

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org