[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway (Folks Meeting at 5PM tonight at Awaken Cafe)

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Sat Jun 2 20:29:07 CEST 2012

I'm in for meeting up at Awaken this evening at 5pm, but will have to leave before 7.

On Jun 2, 2012, at 10:14 AM, Marina Kukso <marina.kukso at gmail.com>  you for your efforts on this! It's so  we'll be Awaken Cafe downtown starting at 5PM to meet up. If you can make it, come by. If a different time tonight works better for you, send an email to the list.