[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway (Folks Meeting at 5PM tonight at Awaken Cafe)

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 22:31:15 CEST 2012

Totally just had an idea for a SudoFlag! I need some help from someone who
can sew.
Here's how we could do it:

Lasercut logo elements and letters out of red and black fabric with NB
laser.
Plot pattern for flag on paper with NB pen plotter.
Transfer pattern from paper to white flag backdrop fabric.
Sew red and black logo elements onto white backdrop according to pattern.

If anyone wants to help maybe we can do some flag hacking at NB this week
or next.

-Jehan