[sudoroom] currency, barter, & grocery discounts

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Fri Apr 6 05:20:46 CEST 2012

I also had the warm fuzzies that Victoria described on the way home. Thanks to all the work that's been done at Sudoroom and in Oakland thus far.

Following up on the currency-related tasks, I spoke to Anca immediately after the meeting and said she would be willing to have Square & Paypal donations go to TechLiminal's account, if we choose to proceed that way. The caveat was, if I understood Anca correctly, that at least some part of the event could be considered a TechLiminal event, for tax purposes.

Just thought I'd chime in with that now as possibly relevant to the catering discussion.

Does anyone know much about wepay.com & their digital rights practices?

Does anyone else think we could reach a tipping point through this event for bay area webfolk to start using http://flattr.com/?

-Eddan

sent from +1(415) 728-5800