[sudoroom] currency, barter, & discounts

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Fri Apr 6 05:06:41 CEST 2012

I also had the warm fuzzies that Victoria described on the way home.

Following up on the currency-related tasks, I spoke to Anca immediately after the meeting and said she would be willing to have Square & Paypal donations go to TechLiminal's account, if we choose to proceed that way. The caveat was, if I understood Anca correctly, that at least some part of the event could be considered a TechLiminal event, for tax purposes.

Just thought I'd chime in with that now as possibly relevant to the catering discussion.

Does anyone know much about wepay.com & their digital rights practices?

Does anyone else think we could reach a tipping point through this event for bay area webfolk to start using http://flattr.com/?

-Eddan

sent from +1(415) 728-5800