[SpaceProgram] sea vs. spacesteading

Lee von Kraus leevonk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:54:11 CEST 2012

I'm not a member of any hacker spaces, I have everything I need in my
living room or at a workspace at the lab where I work. Not going to the
Maker Faire, I actually just retracted a presentation cause of some
confusion as to availability of audio-visual equipment/outlets.

The 'dangerous' part of the underwater bell is the other reason I didn't go
through with it. I initially wanted to let people sleep down there but then
I realized it would be too easy for them to die on the way up and sue me.

>>> http://www.meetup.com/Terasem